Firm Update’s – Happenings at LMC
There are a number of exciting developments at LMC that we want to share with you.
Move to New Offices
- LMC has successfully moved to our new office in New York City. The firm is fully operational in our new office space, located at 1359 Broadway, Suite 1710, New York, NY 10018.
- LMC is proud to announce Maritza Ortiz has been promoted to Partner in the LM CFO Partners division of the firm. Congratulations to Maritza, for her hard work and dedication that allows us to provide superior service to our clients.
Sponsorship of Big Brother Big Sisters Accountants & Bankers Reception
- LMC had the pleasure of being a silver sponsor of this year’s Big Brother Big Sisters 25th Annual Accountants & Bankers Reception, which was held on Wednesday, May 17th at Inside Park at St Bart’s. It was an incredible night celebrating the honorees. Last year, Managing Partner and Founder, Lee M. Cohen, CPA was recognized as an honoree at the annual reception.
(Pictured left to right: Shahrzad Pantera, Michael Young, CPA, Matthew Salmon, Ephraim Fishman, CPA)
LMC Award Recognition
- LMC is honored to have received awards over the last year. The firm was recently recognized in March by AccountingToday as a Top Regional Leader in the Mid-Atlantic Region. In addition in April the New York State Council of the Society for Human Resource Management, together with the Best Companies Group, named LMC one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York State.
- The firm has recently hosted a variety of in-office events for our staff to decompress and take a break during the day. There have been many fun themes including a sushi buffet, Agavi Juice and smoothie bar, chair massages, donut bar, coffee and treats from an on-site coffee truck, candy bar from Dylan’s candy, a scratch-off lottery ticket event, make your own pizza pie, and bring your kids to work day!
LMC Website Updated
- Please see our newly refreshed website and updated disclosure at the bottom of our homepage: lmcas.com
As always, we are here to serve you. Please reach out to your LMC contact for any of your advisory needs.